Menu Close


Out Of State Residents Can Apply For A Temporary Medical Marijuana Patient License In Oklahoma

Those who don’t live in the state of Oklahoma are able to apply for a medical marijuana temporary adult license. Residents of other states can apply for a temporary, 30-day license in Oklahoma. Applicants must have a valid medical marijuana license from another state and must be able to show proof of identity. The temporary license allows an individual with a valid medical marijuana license from another state to legally buy, use and grow medical marijuana and its products in Oklahoma.

The license will be in the form of an ID card to prove an individual is a license holder.
The temporary license is valid for 30 days but cannot exceed the expiration date of the out-of-state license. A temporary license can be renewed, and the license holder is responsible for filing an application for renewal.

Are you an Out-of-State Visiting Patient needing a Temporary Card?

Are you 21 or Older?